WE USE THE ZOOM PLATFORM FOR OUR LIVE WEBINARS.
Not used ZOOM before? Don’t worry, it’s pretty simple.
Once you have booked in for a webinar, you will need to register with ZOOM by following these simple steps.
- Click on the link we send you once you have registered. It will take you to a form.
- Complete the form.
- Click register at the bottom of the page.
- You will then receive an email with information on how to enter the course into your chosen calendar.
- The link and password to join the webinar will also be on the email we send you.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
How to maximise your webinar experience.
- You may join the webinar half an hour before the scheduled session. This gives you chance to ensure everything is working.
- We suggest you wear a headset, this way the sound will be free of any feedback and clearer for everyone. A simple smartphone ear plug set with a microphone is just fine.
- There’s no need to have your video camera on if you don’t want to.
- The presenter will mute and unmute participants at different times, inviting questions or comments.
- If you wish to ask a question you may do this by unmuting yourself or typing a question into the chat.
HOW TO JOIN A ZOOM MEETING:
TEST YOUR AUDIO AND VISUAL OPTIONS: This will be useful for asking questions during the session:
CHAT FUNCTION: If you don’t have video and audio options then familiarise yourself with this function.