A Course in Classroom Behaviour Management K-Yr6. Manage and modify your student’s unwanted and disruptive behaviour with this simple method, while at the same time encouraging the behaviours you want to see more of. This is an online course spread over three sessions. Discounts are available for group bookings.
Wed 25 Aug
3 weeks, 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
ONLINE - LIVE AND INTERACTIVE WEBINAR
- 8-12 attendees (per person) $229.00 incl. GST
- 4-7 attendees (per person) $249.00 incl. GST
- $269.00 incl. GST
- What teachers see and experience.
- Definition of difficult behaviour and some theoretical perspective on how to deal with behaviour.
- Three broad approaches to managing behaviour.
- The ‘little adult’ assumption.
- Recognising and sorting behaviour before choosing the intervention.
- The two biggest mistakes teachers make - too much talking and too much emotion.
- Changing patterns in teacher/student interactions.
- The resistance to change, what to expect and how to manage it.
- Intervening via the 3 choices model.
- Do nothing...about some things.
- Emotion Coaching.
- Counting via a signalling method.
- Practical Steps in getting started.
- Counting in action – some practice.
- Introducing the program to the school community.
Discounts are available for group bookings and applied at checkout.
Discount levels are:
1-3 people: $269pp
4-7 people: $249pp
8-12 people: $229pp
13+ people: contact us for a quote