Men are more involved in parenting than ever before, but with so much information it can be hard to know how to do it with confidence. A workshop delivered by a dad for dads!
THIS WORKSHOP WILL LOOK AT:
- Old school vs new school fathering
- Developing self-regulation in kids
- Why set limits and boundaries?
- Dads can be great teachers
- Is it too much to expect, that parents be 'on the same page'?
- What role do consequences play?
- Positive re-enforcement v bribery
- Strengthening relationships
Available In House at your school, sporting club, play group etc.