Engaging Adolescents Practitioner Training. One- day professional learning for community, health and education practitioners working with teenagers and/or their families.
A comprehensive training course that equips you with the knowledge to teach parents and carers skills to resolve their teenager’s behaviour problems.
Knowledge of easy-to-use techniques that parents and carers can use to enlist adolescents to manage their own behaviour and emotional reactions to build a relationship with their teenager and strategies to deal with unacceptable behaviour.
• A comprehensive training manual.
• A note-taking manual for use at the workshop.
• PD points for accreditation with your respective professional associations.
• A certificate of completion for the workshop.
• An opportunity to become a certified Engaging Adolescents™ Parent Educator
• Lunch and refreshments.
Certification – To become a certified parent educator, you will be provided with additional resources needed in order to present to parents. This ensures that our product is only being taught at the highest quality. Certification is renewed each year. Certification is $69 per person for the first year , thereafter there will be a $49 membership fee charged annually to remain a certified parent educator.
What comes with certification?
• Listing on the Parentshop website as a certified Engaging Adolescents parent educator.
• Access to additional resources such as relevant articles and tips on presenting.
• A comprehensive set of session guidelines.
• Digital practitioner materials, including a slideshow for parent presentations and teaching films.
• An annual licence to teach the program to parents.
• Resources for marketing.
Early Bird Price (book 14 days before the event): $429
Refresher or re-license: $369 (gst inc).
Practitioners trained prior to 1st Feb 2015 are required to re-train to continue practising.