To gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to discipline children gently but firmly. That means without the arguing and yelling.
A workshop for parents and carers of children 2 to 12 years.
Presented over 3 evenings
Date: Wed 20th & 27th May & 3rd June 2020
Time: 7-9 pm
Cost $180 a person or $340 for two.
You will learn:
- The two approaches to parenting.
- How to discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking.
- How to handle kids testing behaviour.
- How to show empathy while developing emotional intelligence in your child.
- How to teach and encourage positive behaviour, social skills and independence.
- How to strengthen the relationship with your child.
- How to manage obnoxious behaviour.