To gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to discipline children gently but firmly. That means without the arguing and yelling.
A workshop for parents and carers of children 2 to 12 years. Includes 1 follow up Q&A session via webinar (45mins) 3-4 weeks after session 3.
Presented over 3 sessions via LIVE WEBINAR
Date: Mon 4th, Wed 6th & Mon 11th May 2020
Time: 12.30 - 2pm
Cost $160 for up to 2 people.
You will learn:
- The two approaches to parenting.
- How to discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking.
- How to handle kids testing behaviour.
- How to show empathy while developing emotional intelligence in your child.
- How to teach and encourage positive behaviour, social skills and independence.
- How to strengthen the relationship with your child.
- How to manage obnoxious behaviour.