To gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to discipline children gently but firmly. That means without the arguing and yelling.
A workshop for parents and carers of children 2 to 12 years.
Presented over 3 sessions.
Date: Mon 2nd, 9th & 16th Nov 2020
Time: 7 - 8.45pm
Venue: Behaviour Tonics, 352D Cambridge St, Wembley (entrance off Simper St) OR live webinar
Cost $180pp/$320 for 2
You will learn:
- How to parent more consistently.
- How to set limits without arguing or yelling.
- How to emotion coach and teach self regulation.
- How to handle kids testing behaviour.
- How to show empathy.
- How to teach and encourage positive behaviour, social skills and independence.
- How to strengthen the relationship with your child.